In compliance with legislation on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your are providing your personal data to the person in charge of processing: Ana Rodríguez Martínez (referred to henceforth as the OWNER), whose address is Pablo Iglesias, 33, 50018 Zaragoza (Spain) and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
The collected data shall only be those shown in detail on the collaboration request form, and those that you provide by email, WhatsApp or telephone.
The OWNER could process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Manage your browsing through the website
• Manage the User Attention Service to answer doubts, complaints, remarks or concerns that may be related to the information included on the website, or any other inquiry you may wish to make
• Manage the fulfilment, maintenance, development or control of any relation that the OWNER establishes with you
Not providing certain details that are indicated as being compulsory may mean that the request you placed by means of the collaboration request form is not dealt with.
LEGITIMATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We shall not transfer your data to Third Parties, except to fulfil a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you about your data protection rights.
– The right to request access to your personal data
– The right to request (right to forget) your personal data being amended or suppressed
– The right to a request limiting your personal data processing and to oppose such processing
– The right to transfer your data
– The right to withdraw your consent
To exercise your rights, email to email@example.com and send a copy of your ID.
Ana Rodríguez Martínez has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to avoid them being altered or lost, or their non-authorised processing and/or access, bearing in mind technology status, the nature of the stored data, and the risks arising from human action, or from the physical/natural means to which they are exposed.